biomass rotary dryer:
1) 30 years' cylinder dryer experience.
2) factory sale cylinder dryer.
Professional manufacturer reasonable price flour rotary drum dryer biomass rotary dryer
Biomass rotary dryer
Work site of biomass rotary dryer
Introduction of biomass rotary dryer
1.New type biomass rotary dryer with new type heat pipe structure, give material an indirect
2. Under the traction of hot air blower,enter and heating heat pipe,heat pipe heat transfer
to the material,due to material and heat pipe to full contact,so the drying out of material to
is better than common cylinder dryer's drying effect of the market.
3. The new type biomass rotary dryer's device enables real-time water vapor emitted from
the top, and the end of the steam heat recovery and utilization, is a new type high efficient
energy- saving drying equipment.
4. New biomass rotary dryer has over 28 years' experience, independent of the development
and production of a new type of high efficiency energy - saving drying equipment.
5. Biomass rotary dryer uses heat pipe indirect to materials heating, materials and heat source
to full contact, steam to real- time from the top of device , heat source use hot-blast stove
heating not consumption, with dry effect good, and structure reasonable, and output big,
and energy consumption low, and install convenient, and operation simple, and to range
wide such as advantage of, is feed such as powder materials the most ideal private
Features of biomass rotary dryer
1. Within the device is composed of dozens to hundreds of heat pipes materials enter
from the top of the heating duct fell after drying the bottom of the device,get to the bottom
will be hot after shave plate scraped the bottom of the tube material keeps contact with
heat pipe to have a drying effect. This can greatly improve thermal contact area and
utilization of the material.
2. The device has wet discharging device in the drying process can be a result of discharge
large amounts of water vapor in the first time, the complete separation of water vapor drying
faster the lower heat loss, because it avoids the material in the process of drying and water
vapour exposure to eliminate the material may not be caused by repeated drying of moisture
3.Tail of air circulator,we can heat reuse of tail up into a dryer really do make full use of heat
to achieve energy - saving effect.
Raw material of biomass rotary dryer
1) Wood sawdust, wood chip, wood shavings, etc.
2) Coal powder, coal slurry, coal waste, etc.
3) Clay, slurry, sand, silica sand, etc.
4) Grain, such as wheat, rice, etc.
5) Mash, diatillers, etc.
6) Animal dungs.
Structure of biomass rotary dryer
Biomass rotary dryer consists of seven parts: they are feeding hopper, heat source, rotary
drum, lifting board, draught fan, unloader.
1. Large production capability, continuous operation
2. Simple structure, convenient operation
3. Low malfunction, low maintenance cost.
4. Wide scope of application, can be used to dry the granular materials, favorable for those
materials with the big adhesion.
5. Great operating flexibility, the output of the products allows a larger fluctuation range, not
influencing the quality of the products.
6. High thermal efficiency(≥ 60%)
7. Medium temperature in outlets(about700 degree)
8. Alloy steel plate or stainless lifting plate
9. Guaranteed drying effect (≤ 5% after drying)
10. Final biomass powder's humidity can be adjusted by adjusting its speed.
11. Far-ranging raw material: such as wood sawdust, wet sand, clay, coal, etc.
Main parameter of biomass rotary dryer
Dia. of Roller
Length of Roller
(m ³ )
Customers came to our factory to check our biomass rotary dryer
Delivery site of biomass rotary dryer
Installation of biomass rotary dryer
♣ Fireplace is the place where the firewood, coal, gas or other material is burning for heat,
there is a specially designed buffer which can make the hot air through but provent the fire
♣ Inlet place is beside the fireplace, thus the material can be dry at a early time.
♣ Roller is running evenly to make the material drying and processing at the same time.
♣ Discharging unit is installed with thermeter to control drying temperature. Temperature
change of dryer's feeding end can be indicated by the thermometer to control the inner drier
temperature ( generally 250-350°C)
♣ The cyclone is for the discharging, whcih is more convenient and air lock for making the
discharging little noise and no waste.
If you are interested in our biomass rotary dryer, please contact:
In order to provide you the most suitable biomass rotary dryer, could you share me
the following details? Thanks!
1) What's your raw material?
2) How many kilograms raw material do you want to dry up per hour?
3) What's your raw material's dimension?
FAQ of biomass rotary dryer
1. What the biomass rotary dryer can be used for ?
Biomass rotary dryer can dry many kinds of granules materials which contain moisture,
such as corn, grain, coal, coal slurry, slag, industrial waste, clay, sand, biomass powder,
cow dung, chicken dung, animal manure, grain, etc.
2. Is the biomass rotary dryer's heating source directly contact with clay?
Biomass rotary dryer's heating source can provide about 700-800℃, so it will be very
dangerous if hot air directly contact the dry raw material powder. In order to avoide
this, our rotary sand dryer has designed a special equipment to avoide hot spark
enters into rotary drum.
3. Can I use the coal or gas as the heating source?
Yes, you can use coal, gas, electricity, oil and wind power to heat the biomass rotary